Hello all, this is my first blog and I am very happy to be eventually blogging.
To start I think I will give you a little info about our company.
new habits is a training, coaching and consultancy firm which deliver exemplar personal development programmes. I came to set up new habits after 27 years working in corporate and central government as a project manager and trainer. I enjoy coaching, I am fascinated by how the mind works and I inherently believe that with the right skills people have the choice to change any situation into a positive experience. I have been delivering training and coaching under new habits since 2004 and now the company has 5 key members and 2 very well acclaimed associates.
Our vision is simple, we believe in people and we are committed to getting the best out of people. We also believe in helping others and every year we donate 10% of our company profits directly to Charity.
No comments:
Post a Comment